Email Jeet 2.0 Review
If you are using autoresponders to send mails, there is a strong chance a lot of your mail never reaches the recipient. That’s because most of the autoresponders are paying too little attention to mail delivery, because they can get away with it.
Because they have your list, and they know you can’t take it anywhere else easily. That’s why they sometimes slack off with delivery.
It’s a better idea to use a mail delivery specialist – a SMTP company to deliver your email. They have only one job, send emails and they do a better job of it. Use this software to mail using SMTP services, it’s called Email Jeet.
What is Email Jeet?
Email Jeet is a PC-based email marketing software by Cyril Gupta that has all the features you can expect from an autoresponder, including:
- List management
- Optin forms
- Mail sequencing
Plus some extras. Only with Email Jeet you can:
- Mail partial lists
- Throttle email sending speed
- Send emails without any third party SMTP using Email Jeet’s in-built SMTP server.
You can send your emails direct from your computer or a VPS (if you’re a big sender) without bowing to the whims and fancies of autoresponders, and with total control over your list and emailing.
You might also like: OptinChat
Features of Email Jeet 2.0
- Optin list building – Use Email Jeet’s optin form code to build your list using any blog, website or using social media.
- Easy import of all your lists
- Mail multiple lists & list segments
- Supports instant sending & scheduling – Email Jeet supports and lists all the time zones, so you’ll be able to mail out for any time zone you want correctly.
- Supports sending throttling – With Email Jeet you can throttle your sending speed and send out the email at a limited rate.
- Easy list cleaning – Remove bounces and bad email addresses with just a single click from any list or even globally by simply importing the faulty addresses to Email Jeet from a file.
- Supports unsubscribes – 100% support for unsubscribes so that your subscribers can unsubscribe from your list with one click.
- Click & open rate reports – Show you a report detailing how many people have opened your mail and how many have clicked from your email to the URLs you put in.
- Spam score analysis – Helps you inbox better by analyzing your mail’s spam score using the Spamassassin algorithm.
- Send out mail sequences – Got a mail sequence to send your customers when they sign up to your list? With Email Jeet it’s possible.
Why should you buy Email Jeet 2.0?
- No import/mailing restrictions.
- Guaranteed better deliverability than autoresponders.
- Works with your own SMTP or with any other SMTP mailing service.
- 100% safe and secure as your list stays with you.
- Email sequencing/scheduling is fast and flexible.
- Gives spam score reviews , click and open reports.
- Complete optin management and looks after unsubscribes too.
- Allows you to send mails in fragments to a targeted list.
- No break in service as it’s a desktop based mailing app.
- No need to buy hosting space or set script.
- No monthly fee, just a small one time fee for a lifetime of hassle free mailing.
- Works well for both small/big list owners, as it gives total control, flexibility and saves lots of money.
PACKAGE 1 (FOR WHO BUY FRONT-END)
- Yoast Basic SEO Training ($199) – https://yoast.com/academy/course/basic-seo-training/
- Build My List 2.0 ($49) – http://buildmylist.com
- Optin Monster - Unlimited site license ($348/year) – http://optinmonster.com/
- CPA Masters Academy ($247 value) – http://cpamastersacademy.com
- All themes & plugins on mythemeshop.com ($349) – https://mythemeshop.com
- Genesis Framework + All Studiopress themes ($499.5) – http://www.studiopress.com
PACKAGE 2 (FOR WHO BUY UPSELL)
- List Builders Lab 2016 ($297) – http://www.www.amyporterfield.com/listbuilderslab/
- Divi Builder 3.0 & All Themes on ElegantThemes.com ($249) – https://www.elegantthemes.com